Saturday, August 27, 2011

TGIF!

I'm exhausted and so ready for the weekend!

Today ended up being much busier and more stressful than originally planned.  I went over to Barnes & Noble this morning to try to find a good birthday present for Eli.  I texted Shosh while I was there to ask whether he already had a few books, but eventually headed home for lunch.  She finally texted me back after I got home, telling me that he doesn't have any of the books I mentioned, so after lunch, I headed back to Barnes & Noble and bought his present!

When I got home the second time, I had an email from Nora about Julia's photo montage.  There was this video clip that they wanted to include, and we had communicated about my needing to pick it up from them.  So at 3:30, I headed out to their house.  I had plans with Rebeca at 7, but figured I had plenty of time, since I was just going to transfer this one video clip (which literally should take about 2 minutes).  Well, long story short, I got stuck at their house for 2 and a half hours and was super late getting back for Rebeca.  We were in touch the whole time, so it's not like she was here waiting for me, but I was super stressed out and pissed about the whole thing.  I vented a lot already about this to Marcus and to Gabbie and now to Rebeca as well, so I'm not gonna write out the whole story again, but suffice it to say I am VERY glad I have the weekend to recover before I have to finish up the montage starting on Monday.

Anyway, Rebeca finally did get to come over, and we ate dinner (leftover pasta from last night) and watched a movie (40-Year-Old Virgin, which she had never seen!).  It was the relaxing ending I needed to a stressful day.  This weekend is actually looking pretty busy, but hopefully I'll get to sleep in and relax in addition to running all over Atlanta.

No comments:

Post a Comment