Wednesday, August 24, 2011

So tired...

I'm having a hard time with writing in here every day.  Some days I just don't feel like writing, but I've been making myself do it anyway, because if I skip one day, I'll end up never keeping up with it.

So today I had a hard time getting up again.  I may let myself sleep in tomorrow, just because I'm so exhausted.  I got up normal time, and headed over to Joel and Shosh's house to babysit.  It was a little bit of a rough day, Talia was really fussy, but eventually she actually fell asleep for a real nap, which was nice.  Eli was pretty good, except for when he dumped his Cheerios all over the floor and refused to clean them up :-P  But he also went down for a nap with no trouble!

I got home around 3 and pretty much just hung out for the rest of the day until Marcus came home.  Then we went to the gym and ate dinner before watching the Braves game.  And now I'm watching a random Coldplay concert on OnDemand!  They are so amazing in concert...I'd love to actually see them live someday.  I <3 Coldplay.  At least back when they were Coldplay and not U2 redux :-P

I actually had a non-Coldplay song stuck in my head for a good chunk of the day, thanks to just catching the end of the song on the radio this morning.  The song is called "Stolen" and is by Dashboard Confessional.  It's like, the definition of emo, lol, but I LOVE it!  The line "you are the best one of the best ones" really resonates with me for some reason.  Anyway, part of the reason I'm watching the Coldplay concert is to try to get that song out of my head, lol, and I think it's actually working!

That's about it for today.  I'm so tired I can't think straight, let alone write straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment