Friday, August 12, 2011

Interesting Day

Today got off to a slow start.  I had a hard time getting up this morning, and once I did get up, I had a hard time getting myself going.  I finally made it out to the unemployment office around 10:45, where I sat and waited for almost an hour before finally getting to talk to someone.  I just had a question about a notice I had received in the mail, and the lady was able to explain it to me in about 30 seconds.  So I waited for an hour to talk to someone for 30 seconds.  LURVELY.

Then I went home and ate lunch, since by that time it was after 12.  I spent the rest of the day just hanging out here...did a little job searching, but not much.  Around 4, I got started baking cookies, and when Marcus got home, we headed over to Cat and Drew's house for dinner and games.  They had made gazpacho and hummus and pita for dinner, which was yummy.  We played Betrayal (one of our favorite games), and then just talked for the next few hours.  It was really nice, and we hope to do it again sometime soon!

Anyway, it's late and I'm really sleepy, so this will be a short blog.  Hopefully tomorrow's will be a little longer...but we'll see.  Something tells me I'll be exhausted tomorrow night in ways I can't even process right now, haha.  And Marcus has his RPG tomorrow night, too, so he'll be out until probably after I go to sleep.  *sigh*  My mind is such a weird place to be sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment