Thursday, August 18, 2011

A Day Full of Clifford

I'm feeling a LOT better today, although I still had a few coughing fits.  I'm optimistic that I'll be fully recovered by Saturday...but we'll see.

I didn't really do much this morning.  Cliff and I just kind of hung out and stared at our computers.  Then we went to have lunch with Marcus at Jason's Deli, which was fun and yummy!  After we dropped Marcus back at work, we came back home and hung out some more.  We watched one of my home videos and talked a little until Marcus got home.  Then the boys went to the gym (I really wanted to go, but I didn't think it would be a good idea since I'm still coughing so much) while I hung out here, and when they got back, we ate dinner and watched the Braves game.  We also played two rousing games of Betrayal at the House on the Hill (one of our favorite games), in which the bad guys won both times.

Tomorrow we have to clean the apartment in preparation for my parents' arrival.  It's what I've heard referred to as the "mom clean" - pretty accurate, if you know my mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment