Monday, August 15, 2011

Still Sick :(

Sorry I didn't post last night.  I really wasn't feeling well last night (my fever tends to spike in the evening), so I ended up showering at like 7:30 and getting in bed to watch the reunion show and season finale of Next Food Network Star.  I fell asleep soon after it was over, probably around 10:15-10:30.  I feel better this morning, but then again, I felt better yesterday morning too.  I think it's just because my temperature is lower in the mornings.

Since I was sick, I really didn't do much yesterday.  I did laundry, but that's about it.  Marcus was awesome and went grocery shopping for me, so I didn't have to leave the house at all.  I'm not planning on going anywhere today either.

So, sorry for the boring update.  Tonight's will probably be just as boring.  Hopefully I'll get better soon, and we'll be back to more interesting daily goings-on.

No comments:

Post a Comment