Sunday, August 7, 2011

Sunday Funday

I ended up getting up right around 11 today - just like I predicted yesterday!  I called my mom to talk about plans for their visit, then Marcus and I watched the Braves game.  It was a crazy game, back and forth all the way, but we pulled it out in the end.  After the game ended, we went grocery shopping, and then went to Atlantic Station to get dinner.  Marcus had a coupon for Which Wich that was going to expire soon, so we went there.  As we were walking back to the car, we passed by a magician who was doing some card tricks!  We stopped to watch for a few minutes before continuing on home.  We hung out for a little while, then watched The Next Food Network Star.  I was really pleased with the results of this week, I think they got rid of the right person.  Next week is the finale!  I simultaneously love and hate finale season, haha.  I love it because I like seeing how it turns out, but I hate it because all the shows end, and then there's nothing to entertain me until the next season of shows starts up!  Luckily, I don't have to wait too long, as I know several shows will be starting back up in September, so only a month away.

Sorry so short tonight, I'm not really in much of a writing mood.  I don't really have much going on this week as of now, but we'll see how it goes.  Maybe something interesting will happen...maybe I'll even get a job!  Anyway, I should have a little more to say tomorrow, Mondays are always interesting at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment