Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Thinking of blogging less frequently...

I know I completely forgot to write a post yesterday.  Luckily, there wasn't much to miss, since I didn't really do anything yesterday :-P

Today, on the other hand, has been busier.  I got up normal time and headed over to Joel and Shosh's.  Shosh wasn't working today, but she had a doctor appointment this morning, so she asked me to babysit.  I had a great time playing with Eli with his beans, basketball, bubbles, and playdough.  He parrots back pretty much everything you say to him now, which is SO cute!  When Shosh got home, I stayed and hung out with them all for a few hours.  Cutest moment of the day - Talia rolled over and bumped her head on the floor, and Eli came running over and said, "I kiss it, Baby Talia!" and then kissed her on the head!  What a good big brother!  He is so sweet <3

I finally left around 4 pm so I wouldn't hit too much traffic on my way home.  Marcus had to stay a little late at work today, so I just hung around until he got home.  Then we went to the gym, and because I got so much exercise today (between the gym and babysitting), I had enough calories left to eat that we were able to go to Chipotle for dinner!  We hadn't been in a few weeks (a LONG time for us), so that was a nice treat.  We had some really nice conversation over dinner, too, so that was really good for us.

We got home a few minutes ago, and now we're just watching the Braves game and then we'll probably head to bed early (assuming they don't go into extra innings again like last night :-P), since we both have busy days tomorrow.

So, I've been thinking about possibly cutting back on blogging a little bit.  Some days I have a lot going on, but there are a lot of days when I don't really have anything interesting to write about.  So I'm thinking about not blogging every day anymore, and just blogging when I have something interesting to mention.  The reason I started off blogging every day was to get myself in the habit of it so I wouldn't neglect it for long periods of time.  I think I've been doing it long enough now that I'll still remember to post when stuff happens.  So we'll try it.  I'll probably still be posting every day for the rest of this week anyway, since it's a busy week.  And we'll be out of town this weekend, so I'll probably just write a weekend recap on Sunday night or Monday.  After that...we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment